Hello, Welcome to Unikuro!!
Hell, that would be the very thing ud be hearing at every corner at my new workplace. Temporarily enslaving myself as a retail associate at Uniqlo's 1st Malaysia branch in KL. From Tokyo To KL Yo!!


For those who wonder what's Uniqlo its like the GAP of Japan. Another SPA clothing line ranked 5th in the world. Pretty Slick yeah? I'm trying to learn all I can from this job. How to appeal item, inventory management, tidying and stuff. Meet Bunchloads of cool people, weird freaky people and also make some new cool friends.

Okay enuf about life. We wouldnt call this blog artworkh without an artwork itself. So here are some new experimental painting I did for Ri few days ago.




PsCs5 and That lame bloody Bamboo Pen.
Also, I Still have alot to learn.

If You have ever Dropped by Uniqlo Fahrenheit88, Tell me what do you think about the store and what do you wish we could have there in the comments below.

Till then, Thanks for Dropping by and Seeya Around.

Comments (0)