Yes I'm here. Ranting as always. Been producing pretty plenty of kids lately since the last update. Let us see what have wifey and I have been making. Yes, I'm shamelessly pimping our stuff an you who shamelessly came to this blog must sit there and see. Get it? Get it?

Here's a remake of YaRi Original sets from 2007 pretty nostalgic but something remains the same, the ship is gonna get burnedd!!!


2007 - MSN Doodle

2009 - Easy Paint Tool SAI

Wifey got kinda plenty of porcupine pets from MOL it was pretty hard to take care of them all~ so we kinda decided to get them adopted. It went pretty smooth and all 3 was taken into a new family in just a day. Wish them well hehe.

YaRi:Posing with the baby porcupines

Swing chair. Not much have witnessed this but we did back then in JMS (Maplestory Japan) Being a very cute chair, it deserves a cute owner too? so here goes~

Where am I if you may ask? I was taking the picture so I couldn't get in =p.

Coloured bg has been quite a trouble for me. Fricking hard man. So here's an attempt on a drawing with coloured bg. WOrking title "rooftop" renamed it to "Sunset in Kerning City" picturing yari on the roof. Alot have been asking wth is that black looking thing on the bg. like some sorta gerard butler on cape (300). Supposed to be some antennae I was pretty lazy to change it. pretend its the thief instructor guy.

where escaping from class couldn't get any better

Hellobaby.deviantart.com had this one of her sketch posted up for collabs. The original sketch was badly sloppy so I had to re-ink is all over again. (pretty much it felt like redrawing the whole thing ye' know) Took us about 20 hours of working hours (sweet relaxing working hours) here's how it turned out. Wifey helped alot with the sprite mods to callibrate with the Drawing itself. working title "hellobaby_collab" turned out to be "Priestess Aoyuri and Kumiho".

Sweet sexy title doesn't come alone~ hot hot priestess (I'm not into animal you moron)

Other Sketches





1. Old STyle practice for Horned tail Pendant Tribute
2. Hot Air Bear Balloon Mount on MapleSEA
3. Pimpy Gangstaz Daddy Horned Tail Selling Pendant.
4. ReverseMakers Yari. S cene of Wifey and Me spamming F3 while crafting our Reverse Alchupiz.
5. "My Friend Jay" @cash/NX weapon being utilized at their best.
6. Ri "borrowing" Hubby's pendant.

Well then I guess thats all for today. I still have a few more coming in the next entry maybe tonite. Catch you readers around.

Comments (0)