I had my 1st time try on imported gashapon machine. so my 1st attempt for today is to get one of the kitty swing down here. As ghey as it might sounds, i don't give a damn really. Just feel like getting the whole party of em to my or somebody's collection hahaha.





one that kinda caught my attention as well~


Checklist:
Panda
Duck
Sunfish
Gator x2 =_=
Dolphin
Zebra
Lion
Kanggaroo

.the one that i really like the most is the lion. but heck it was so damn hard to get. out of 5 tries lucky i just got 1 same swing. the gator. pretty much cheaper than other stuff, one spin of a kitty costs just a single token (RM4). Naruto, Gundams, Mask Riders, and others* costs 2 or 3 tokens at least. the 1st time i went to the token exchange mahine someone was kinda left his/her token inside it haha yeah extra token for this bastard! hahaha. I'm not planning to turn this into hobby. more like a tryout today and they are all gonna be wrapped and sent to umm i dont know~ =p heheheh.

Comments (3)

On May 18, 2009 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On May 20, 2009 at 11:56 PM , Unknown said...

bnyk giler collection

 
On May 21, 2009 at 1:20 PM , Yxji said...

u haven't seen my girlfriend's collections yet hahaha/